Croc Language Specification
Croc as a language is not tied to any specific implementation. The reference implementation is written in D, but anyone is free to implement the language any way they choose.
- Expressions NEEDS UPDATING
- Statements NEEDS UPDATING
- Declarations NEEDS UPDATING AND REORGANIZATION
- Documentation Comments
- Functions and Funcdefs BADLY NEEDS UPDATING
- Classes and Instances BADLY NEEDS UPDATING
- Modules Needs a little work
- Threads? Needs to... exist
- Metamethods Maybe move this out into the tutorial - How to customize the behavior of objects and perform operator overloading.